Looking for something?...

Tuesday 3 April 2012

The first empties of 2012-part two!

Afternoon!

So I got through 12 of my empties yesterday and I have another 14 to go so what else is on the list?...

13. Benefit Her Glossiness "Didn't Hear It From Me"-these glosses have been discontinued and I am GUTTED! They are in my opinion the perfect texture, have fair colour payoff and smell like those dolly sweet bracelets-yum! This shade is a lovely peachy nude with no shimmer, and is great alone or over lipsticks. There is also jojoba oil to moisturise. I was so so pleased when after a plea on Beauty Box Swaps, the lovely Julie Harwood came forward with a brand new one for swaps-thanks Julie!!!

14. Benefit Her Glossiness "Who Are You Wearing" this was again great scent and texture and a lovely sheer fuschia tint for the lips. I got both of these free with Glamour way back I'm 2008-they often have great freebies. I got a small double ended one in a swap on Beauty Box Swaps as well-awesomeness. These are as a said discontinued but you can still find them online.

15. Rituals Foaming Shower Gel Sensation, Hammam Delight, Eucalyptus & Rosemary-I got this in a Glossybox back in December and LOVED this product.

For those of you not familiar with Glossybox, it is a beauty box sent to you monthly with 5 luxury high end samples inside, for the price of £12.95 per month. Its a great way to try new products and is a lovely monthly treat. You can sign up here.

The nozzle is fairly vicious to start off with and goes everywhere if you're not careful, (don't say I didn't warn you!) but has an amazing medicinal smell great for easing muscles and stuffy heads. I would definitely repurchase and have several swaps in reserve and have also purchased the bath oil. At £6.50 this is a good value product and you can buy it from John Lewis here.

16. Batiste Dry Shampoo, Tropical-this is a staple product for me and I got this mini can in a Latest In Beauty themed box last year. I have very long hair and washing it is a chore so this is great for taking the grease out of my roots for a day, or for adding a bit of "oomph" to clean hair. I would repurchase but not in this fragrance as I found it a bit sickly. You can buy it from chemists and Boots sell a full size can here for £4.99 but the little cans are great for getaways especially the festivals!

17. Decléor Moisturising Body Milk-this was an extra in a swap and what a great one. It does what it says on the tin, is gentle and has the lovely Decléor spa product smell. At £26.80 for 25l it wasn't outstanding enough for me to repurchase but I'd definitely try samples again. You can get it with free delivery at Feel Unique.

18. Crystal Clean Skincare Wipe Away The Years, Anti-Ageing Cleansing Milk-this is another swap extra and I loved this product. You smooth it on and it melts away makeup and leaves your akin smooth and soft. I am in no need of cleansers at the moment but I may consider repurchasing if I was out of cleanser. It costs £27.00 on the website here.

19. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask-loved, loved, loved this product! You smooth it on and it foams up which feels odd but nice! It has a citrusy scent and left my skin feeling amazing and looking glowing. It is pricy but I will repurchase as a treat at some point, hopefully in the Christmas sales! This was a small bottle from a gift set but the full size is 100ml and costs (eek!) £39.90 from John Lewis.

20. Simple Kind To Eyes, Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover-I try other removers and have tried wipes but I always go back to this. It struggles a little with waterproof mascara but I hardly ever wear that anyway. It is great value and although Boots sell it for £2.29 here, you can often pick it up in Savers, Poundland and the 99p Stores. I have and will continue to repurchase.

21. Dermalogica AgeSmart Multivitamin Thermafoliant-this was another sample size product I got in Glossybox, and I love it. I love microfoliant scrubs anyhow and this one heats up on your skin it's lovely and smoothing and a little goes a long way. The full size isn't cheap and costs £34.45 for 75ml but it is ace so I MAY consider repurchasing once my back up swapped ones have finished, but it depends if I can find a cheaper dupe in the interim! You can get Dermalogica in salons or Look Fantastic sell it here.

22 & 23. Molton Brown Moisture Bath & Shower Gel minis, Heavenly Gingerlily and Enlivening Toko-Yuzu-I do like Molton Brown but I am not sure they are worth the money. Full size bottles are £18 for 300ml. Granted the scents are wonderful, but for scented shower stuff I prefer Lush, Body Shop or Philosophy. The hubby however would buy and buy haha! We do have an outlet close to us though which is good. You can get Molton Brown in good department stores and the website here gives a good overview of the range of scents.

24. Green People Day Solution, Hydrating Balancing Day Cream-this was ANOTHER swap extra (lucky me!) and I love this. I have loads of moisturiser to get through but I would repurchase this at the right time. At £12.55 it's a good price for a decent moisturiser as well. Feel Unique sell it here.

25. Boots Peppermint Oil 200mg, 60 capsules-for beauty on the inside haha! Anyone who suffers from IBS or similar these are amazing and do exactly the same job as Colpermin but a lot cheaper. Boots sell this tub of 60 for £5.65, whereas Colpermin will set you back £5.45 for just 20! And they have the same amount of peppermint oil. Just a little tip! I repurchase regularly and have them at home and work and always take on holiday.

26. Macadamia, Deep Repair Masque 30ml-this was from my first Joliebox, another UK beauty box priced at £12.95 per month. This masque smelt lovely a really nice fruity smell and not too fruity. It left my hair super soft and shiny and didn't make it heavy or greasy as many masques can. I will definitely repurchase. The cheapest I have found it online is on Amazon for the bargain price of £9.97!

So that's all from me, hope you enjoyed reading!

What empties have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment